Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Monday & Tuesday

I love to save money. I enjoy the hunt, the adrenaline rush and the jingling sound of extra coins in my purse. To this end, I peruse the usual money saving venues such as: garage sales, thrift stores, angel food ministries, carry no balance on my credit cards, limited eating out etc. However, I have recently added a new twist to my crusade to payoff our mortgage, Amazon.com! I do not know what started me on this particular quest. Now that I think of it, it was my daughter. She was telling me about the great deal she had scored on diapers. A light came on. What if there were other things on there, things that I use everyday, maybe cheaper than I was currently paying? I jumped on the internet and began to enter different items that I used on a regular basis. What I found was about 1/3 of the things I use are available on Amazon cheaper than I was paying. Items including: green forest toilet paper, a brand of chips my husband adores, organic vitamins, slim fast snack bars and more. I am talking half price in some cases. Why don't you give it a try? Let me know how much money you saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment